Questions about The Bennett Foundation or how to get involved? If our F.A.Q. section hasn’t answered them already, submit your inquiry at the bottom of the page and we will get back to you as soon as we can. You can also click the buttons below for information on how to donate, become a sponsor, or volunteer.
- QHow can I get involved with The Bennett Foundation?AThere are plenty of ways you can support us, whether it be through donations, sponsorship, or volunteering. Click the buttons above for more information about each.
- QWhat can I do to spread the word about The Bennett Foundation?AIf you want to give The Bennett Foundation a shoutout, that's awesome! If you're posting on social media, tag our social media profiles. Tell your friends.
- QWill the foundation host events in my state?AThe Bennett Foundation has events planned for Washington, Hawaii, Texas, and Louisiana. Our ultimate goal is to be able to reach as many people as we can, but before we expand to other states, it is important that we have established a local contact and acquired the necessary funding.
- QHow can I get Michael to come to my event?AIf you are interested in having Michael attend your event as a representative of The Bennett Foundation, please fill out the contact form below with the details about your event.
- QHow is the foundation funded?AThe foundation is funded by the Bennett family and generous contributions from sponsors, donors, volunteers, and fans.
- QDoes The Bennett Foundation grant funding to other organizations?AAt this time, The Bennett Foundation does not offer grants to non-partner organizations.
- QIf I donate to The Bennett Foundation, where does my money go?AMoney donated to The Bennett Foundation goes toward creating programming for underserved communities and keeping that programming free.
- QWill my donation be anonymous?AAll donations will remain anonymous. If you are planning to donate a large sum, please consider sponsorship opportunities for our website and signature events.